A Big Thanks to all who joined us at this years
Vancouver Island Herb Gathering!
Herbal Medicine in the Community 2019 – Video Re-cap
The Vancouver Island Herb Gathering is a place where we come together to celebrate plants and people.
Nestled in a beautiful herb farm, in the heart of the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island BC,
herbal teachers, students and plant lovers from across North America get together every 2 years.
We celebrate, we laugh, we learn, and we meditate with plant medicine as our focus, and community as our backbone.
It is our belief that plant medicine is people’s medicine, so it is with this intention that the space is prepared for a weekend of herbalism and plant medicine.
Each time we get together the awareness strengthens, the community builds and the movement grows.
This is a not for profit gathering, with proceeds going to support herbalism in BC, plant protection and land conservation.
See you all for the 5th Biennial Vancouver Island Herb Gathering , 11th – 13th June 2021
Charities we are supporting this year:
2019 Vancouver Island Herb Gathering Sponsors:
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to learn more.
Thank you everyone who participated in our last herb gathering, we couldn’t have done it with out you.
This year’s theme is “Plant Medicine for the Future”
- A weekend of learning, laughing, tasting, botanizing, herbaling and feasting
- Over 20 Herbal teachers
- Over 40 different classes, demonstrations, and herb walks to choose from
- Saturday night Panel Talk and ceremony followed by a dance party
- Bring your tent and camp out on a beautiful 7 acre farm or stay in near-by motels or hostel
- Featuring delicious farm fresh food, herbal elixir bar, superfood treats and more
- The Great Herbal Sell, Swap or Give Away Blanket Market on Sunday afternoon
- Test your herbal skills in our Taste-athon and sniff-athon blind herb samplings and other challenges
- Special one day Growing Plant Medicine intensive on Friday
- Four ½ day long intensives on Monday
- Listen to a lecture, join a herb walk, meditate with the milk thistle, wander in the woods, gather round the campfire, do qi gong or yoga at dawn – you will be sure to have a fabulous, herbal weekend.