Within each of us is a biological system as important as our other vital organ systems. Unfortunately education about the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is still not well known nor regularly taught to health care providers.
In this course you will learn:
- Discovery of the endocannabinoid system happened less than 30 years ago
- Why the ECS is vital to our health and well being
- The three main components of the ECS and how they work together throughout the body
- How to take care of your endocannabinoid system
- How cannabis and other plants interact with our ECS
- Why cannabis may be the ‘gateway’ herb that opens the door for other herbs to transform the pharmaceutical industry